Tuesday 24 January 2012

A very Indian Chinese New Year

We had a reunion dinner for the Tongs and since we are hosting this year we opt to go Indian for a change.

And so we booked Palace d'India and all were to meet there at 1.30pm. Melinda's sister and brother came over to "pai chnia" us first so I picked them up from Desa Bella.

I almost fainted when they came out of the lift. What have I gotten myself into. Here were three little "Indians" getting into my car.

They were taking this lunch real serious, dress code and everything.

We had great fun though, catching up, taking photos and the relatives watching Pam's wedding videos on iPads. The food was great too.

Well, next year won't be our turn so it'll probably be back to the usual lunch at a Chinese Restaurant.


The Three Little Indians
I'm the one in bright RED, very Chinese, thank you very much
They're the Tongs from Singapore, Sei Sam, JJ and Sei Suk watching Pam's wedding videos
Ku Che and Ku Cheong with Raymond watching on the other iPad
And here's one for the family album
Ku Che and Ku Cheong
Yee Suk and Yee Sum
And group photo after lunch. Everyone there except the photographer ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment